Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pope Called It First

Today, the Pope, in a brilliant display of pomposity and ignorance -- virtues held sacrosanct by the Vatican-- proclaimed the Catholic church the only true church, or as the Toronto Star put it "reasserted the universal primacy of the Roman Catholic Church".

On the heels of the news, several other groups around the world scrambled to proclaim themselves leaders of their domain: The Falun Gong have claimed the title "Slowest Moving Human Targets"; the Hare Krishnas are now recognized as the Smoothest, Orangest Mental Patients in the Great Milky Way; the Jehovah's Witnesses have snagged the "Most Depressed, Flattest-Nosed Cult" mantle; and the U.S. Republican Party has become "the Only True Purveyors of the Wisdom and Teachings of Adam Smith, Jesus Falwell and Jed Clampett".

In yet another related story, K-Dough of K-Dough's Canada has proclaimed himself the Sexiest, Most Excellent Omnipotent Ruler of Blogolia and All Outlying New Mediums and Vaginas.

Eat that, Pope Whatevvvvver.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to step on "the Pope's" toes but seriously, get over yourself dude, or else I'll be making a little call to HR. Lighten up. Sheesh.

1:45 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger Smenita said...

I don't think that's really Jesus, cause he's smarter than to read K-Jelly's stupid blog.

I know I know... you say, "Hey, Smenita, if he's too smart, why you read K-Jelly's blob?"

The answer is I'm not as smart as Jesus and I never would say that I was.

I agree thought that the Pop should stop saying stuff like he's Mr. Big. He's no Jesus. He's just like a big Poppa Smurf. He should move to the North Pole to be with Santa and all the elves. Maybe they start a cult or something ha ha ha.

2:32 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Smenita!

Welcome back- I see you've been sniffing jet fuel again. Ahh, you precious little science experiment gone horribly wrong, I've missed ya sweetie!

2:34 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

K, all good Catholics know the Pope is senile.

6:47 PM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-dough the sexiest potentate of bloglolia? Um, no, that distinction belongs to none other than:

HomoSuperior!!!!!

Welcome back though, Pillsbury K-doughman.

8:07 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

I would have to agree with homo on that one..sorry K-man. You are a close second.

8:58 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Homo- Pilsbury this brofo.

8:59 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Pam- you'd have to see his calves first- spindly, undernourished. It's really quite sad.

I win- hands (job) down!

9:00 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

I'd really have to see these calves before I could comment on this...
But I'm sure you both have nice calves.And I bet the Pope would agree.

9:12 PM, July 10, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

I bet you the Pope would like my calves better if they were shaved...
but everyone knows I stop shaving at the knees!

9:36 PM, July 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Pam- you'd have to see his calves first- spindly, undernourished. It's really quite sad."

Are you still suffering from your delusions? Are you not taking your psychotropic meds? So sad.

All the calf-offs we've been in together and, in every single one,
the judges awarded me first prize and K-dough a big, fat 0 out of 10. It has clearly caused him to become deranged. What a waste of an otherwise not-too-dim mind.

8:10 AM, July 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence (and for recognizing reality), Pam. You're the hottest chick in cyberspace.

8:42 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Ahhh Homo- you gush over any chick who slightly compliments you. You are shameless- and calveless!

Of course, that's not to say Pammie isn't a sexalicious e-babe...

9:16 AM, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home