Friday, July 06, 2007

I Want to Be Your Boyfriend

So, you've probably heard that some loser, 70s never-been band from California is suing Avril Lavigne because they say she ripped off the chorus to her smash shit-hit Girlfriend from a tune they wrote in 1979. I guess you can't blame the geriatic bastards for trying to crack open Avril's treasure chest to pay for some long overdue PSA tests. Mmmmm, did I just say Avril's treasure chest? Delightful.

Annnnnnnnnyway, the kicker is that notorious song bitchtress Chantal Kreviazuk- who sold her integrity to the devil (and married him for that matter) - is now bad mouthing Avril to the music press and "suggesting" she ripped her off too.

I, for one, find it rich that Chantal and her money-grubbing sick chicken-voiced Prima Donna husband would use up that poor young girl and throw her away like she was some drunken bi-curious teen who had answered a Lavalife ad posted under "Adventurous Couples".

Poor Avril. I sense she may need comforting in the way only K can provide. Dump that little elf Wibbly sweetie and drop by this weekend with a gallon of lube, that little skirt thang and a note from your mother: K-Dough wants to be your boyfriend. Err, Daddy?

Happy F Day mofos, brofos, faux-mos and homos!!!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Tarkwell Robotico said...

K-man,

Avril, sadly for you, enjoys the breakfast-eating, Brooks brothers-type. So let's no try to make things so complicated and leave the tenderness to Chucker.

Thanks.

11:59 AM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Eugene said...

Meh. I think both songs suck so they can steal from each other as much as they want

12:33 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Eugene: Indeed. I concur. Both songs suck a sweaty hind teat.

1:47 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Chucker- great to see (?) you again. Long time, brutha!

Now put down that lawn mower, step aside and allow Avril to experience the joyous sensual erotic delights that the garden of K has to offer a young girl.

1:49 PM, July 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Girlfriend" by the lovely Avril: horrible song, fantastic video!!! Not to mention how hot she looked at the MMVA's!!! Who cares if she writes that crap or steals it??? Integrity in the music industry died a long time ago. Go Avril!!!

2:47 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Leatherhands said...

LOL. I don't even know where to start on all the expert dissing; best to just let it stand on it's own.
Didn't ya love Chantal's fucking Nice n easy...or whatever the fuck it was...commercial? (Remember when the Spoons did that Thrifty's commercial? Ended their career. Will they never learn.)
Give Avril about twenty years of age...and, more importantly, about 20-30 more pounds...some preferably in the butt zone...and I'm all over her. Oh yeah, she'd need to develop some intelligence and a personality as well.
Ahh fuck it, bring on Jann. Yeah! Jann!!!

3:53 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Leather- lol. I've missed your ample ass worship rants!

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I wanna sink her with my pink torpedo!

3:57 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

OK. So if this was an IQ test, the answer would be Advil is to Judd Apatow as Chantal is to Eckler?

8:09 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Eugene said...

Remember when the Spoons did that Thrifty's commercial?

I'd trade my brown/yellow/orange North Star sneakers for a video clip of that.

9:05 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

The day that my Spoons cassette snapped I cried.

9:22 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Leatherhands said...

I don't mean to go all muso on yo' asses, but there are only a certain combination of chord progressions that are accessible to people's ears.
I mean, whoever wrote "Sweet Jane" ...was it Lou Reed?...could sue everyone's asses off. I can think of a dozen hits off the top of my head that you could sing that song along to with no difficulty.

9:35 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Leatherhands said...

Sheena, snapping cassettes are amongst my worst Eighties memories.
well...that, and a couple of snapping vaginas...

10:21 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

I believe that 'snapping clams' is the Tipper Gore terminology for it, LH.

10:39 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

and re: snapping casettes- growing up fairly poor, at a tender age I learned how to unscrew the casette casing, carefully scotch tape the tape back together, wind it back up and salvage the damaged medium. Seriously.

9:12 AM, July 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the songs r so nt alike so the losaz should shut up coz there song suks nd u cant undastand wot there sayn i fink they say i wana b ur momon nd no1 would wont 2 stel that song its a pece of shit AVRILROX

12:59 AM, August 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home