Friday, February 23, 2007

Top 10 Reasons For My Incoherency

...today.
  1. I've got a baby's brain and an old man's heart. Took 18 years to get this far. Don't always know what I'm talkin' about. Feels like I'm living in the middle of doubt, cuz I'm 18. I get confused everyday. 18, I just don't what to say. 18, I gotta get away.
  2. Shiny... object... hovering... swaying... gleaming... metallic... swaying ... sleepy... swaying... shinnnnnnny... sway... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  3. My head was invaded by Courtney Love's prescription-hazed spirit as I slept last night and I am too preoccupied with my tits and lips to....mmmmm. What was I saying?
  4. I thought the label said Gin but that's because the En, e and Fluid parts had peeled off.
  5. I try to listen to the voices of my colleagues. I really do. But I can't. Know why? Because my HAIR GROWS WAY TOO FUCKING LOUDLY!!! Oh yeah, I know what you're thinking. To you it's quiet, immobile stubble. To me it's GIANT IRON CHAINS BEING PULLED ACROSS THE DECK OF A DESTROYER!!! And the chains don't stop, They NEVER stop.
  6. I have a penis.
  7. The pigeon I wrestled to the ground and ate raw in the bushes this morning did not agree with me.
  8. I'm trying a new thing where I think the thoughts and you guess them through the computer. So...
  9. How many human clown heads would it take to fill a Volkswagen Bug?
  10. Duh, I wuzz bowern withowt that smert jean.

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger pam said...

11. Because you are in a booze fog due to your hangover.

I think that's the #1 reason.

11:33 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Truth be told, it's not a hangover per se. It is, however, probably related to lack of sleep due to embibbing.

arghhhh

11:37 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

embibbing?

11:44 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

"I'm not hungover, I'm just tired because I stayed up all night drinking".

That's been one of our go-to phrases for years. Where did that come from originally. Or did my sister invent it. Or was it Homer Simpson. I always get those two mixed up.

11:46 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Sorry- IMBIBING. It was a misplaced E.

I have a lazy vowel deficiency.

11:59 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

K, I thought you might be making words again.

Sheena, if I stayed up all night drinking it would take me a week to recover. Those days are long gone, but it was fun at the time.

1:28 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be a misplaced B?

I, myself, if up all night, prefer the revceiving end of a torrid stream of libation!

2:10 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be a misplaced B, too?

2:12 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Leatherhands said...

For me, it's age. Just fucking age. I can't believe how often I leave the house without half the stuff I need to have with me.

2:23 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your incoherency? Hmmm...obviously your left wing ideas are rotting your brain...

2:28 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger dog gone it said...

Incoherent: without logical or meaningful connection; disjointed; rambling ...

- happy Maple Leaf fans
- K-Dough's brain to K-Dough's brawn
- the warmth of stephen harper

3:12 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dog gone it, I am a happy maple leafs fans although I do pity my stupidity when last night to get rid of my anger over Islanders and referees, I prayed so that Montreal might win a losing game in order for islanders to be kicked out of playoff spot too. Unfortunately on this one occasion it seems god actaully was listening to me and he gave Montreal 2 goals to win in a shootout.

4:00 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Montreal is not dead. We will persevere and overcome!

Vives les bleu, blanc et rouges!

5:24 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanne - Glad to hear you're a Leaf fan!!!

K-dough - Montreal is finished!!!

LEAF NATION FOREVER!!!

5:45 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when FB and K-dough are drinking. Do you talk politics and hockey?

I am confident that Ottawa will win the cup this year. This is our year.

5:59 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monreal might be finished without Huet. I have my fingers crossed.

6:10 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, with Emery get kicked out of games, I am not sure Ottawa can go beyond first round.

6:18 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Joanne- unnhhhhh I don't think so girlfriend.

6:20 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Pam- you could've been that fly last week!

6:21 PM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, I wish and hope so boyfriend;)

6:47 PM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

Joanne, Ray is not kicked out..He's been a little cranky lately, but I can certainly understand that. I've been a little cranky, too. And by the way, my daughter was at Ryerson this week (to visit friends during reading week).
K-don't remind me..I'm still depressed about last weekend.

7:24 PM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home