Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Nipple On Our Souls

If North American society is sexually schizoid, the US is a whiskey-throated blonde cheerleader dolled up in slutty make-up, who faints at the slighest prospect of intimacy. Witness the current debacle facebook has created by banning pix that breastfeeding advocates have posted on their pages. Facebook recently deleted the account of a Canadian woman who posted pix that apparently violated their standards. Feministas and boob supporters alike are understandably pissed. Although, groups like La Leche League are still up and have pix on their pages showing acceptable depictions of breastfeeding. Of course, "acceptable" in this case means NO NIPPLE.
What the hell is wrong with this society, when barely pubescent girls can writhe in fucking g-strings and oil while firing submachine guns on TV, yet the sudden flash of a single goddamn nipple at a violent sports match can summon on the four horses of the apocalypse? Moreover, what is wrong when natural women feed their children naturally with the natural NIPPLES that they were naturally born with and repressed nutbars can punish and chastise them for being inappropriate and dirty? That is the true sexual perversion in our society and tears us even further away from our HUMAN roots.
Now don't get me wrong. I know that when you open a facebook account, you sign on to certain terms, including not posting pix containing nudity. There is a very good reason for this, as anyone who knows anything about the naivete of children and the slyness of pedophiles will understand. But holy fucking jesus christ North America: Get over your insane NIPPLE fear!!!
If you don't the terrorists will have won.

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger K-Dough said...

Errr- nice social commentary/ analysis there, you two window-lickers.

10:19 AM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

I was wondering why you'd removed all of your nipple pictures from Facebook.

Seriously, it was amazing how many people are freaked out/offended when I was (discreetly) nursing.

11:58 AM, September 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing like trying to nurse your screaming infant in public while getting dirty looks from passers by. I used to kindly suggest that maybe they should try eating their lunch in bathroom next time. Good grief.

Well said K-Dough.

12:57 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Vicki: Thanks.

I've had similar reactions in the past while nursing on the TTC. Well, I was pretty drunk and she was only 23, but nevertheless! God gave her that ample bosom for a reason - I was parched! It did, however, suck that my skull earring got stuck in her fishnets though.

1:12 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Pam- I'm starting my own social networking site: It's going to be called Nipplebook!

1:14 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

BTW- Pammie,- check your hotmail!

1:20 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

well, one can't take for granted that mother nature will be supporting one's man tits forever, you know!

2:53 PM, September 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the "POWER" of the "NIPPLE" that they fear KD. Big, hard, and in your face.

Nipple power is what makes the world go round.

Troy... wasn't about Helens looks, it was her nipples that launched a thousand ships.

Romeo didn't love Julliet, just her nipples.

Marilyn Monroe... couldn't act, but she had wicked nipple action.

I could go on and on, but those glorious nipples deviously distract my a----

5:07 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

hmm Shakespeare and Homer waxing on NIPPLES. sweet.

5:30 PM, September 12, 2007  
Blogger Leatherhands said...

LOL. The nipple thang is hilarious, but I think an issue hidden in all this is people's collectively insane compulsive need to post pictures of EVERYTHING THEY EXPERIENCE on facebook, etc. It's almost like nothing has ever really happened until you've posted it on the fucking web for everyone to see for all eternity. I kinda don't get it.

9:15 AM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

you don't get it because you are not on it. it's kinda like Valium. try it- you'll get it

9:40 AM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

I have some really old friends on facebook,and I love to see old pictures posted and pictures of their kids, etc as I don't see them often. My facebook pictures are pretty random and I try to keep it clean (no nipples or bongs) because my kids are on as well.
I'm not sure I would have ever have posted nursing pictures, but I can't see why anyone would find them offensive.

10:24 AM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

Ha ha. Lookit my dessert on Thursday night.

10:40 AM, September 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home