Monday, September 17, 2007

Chrétien Foreshadows Book Content

When I asked him this morning at breakfast** what manner of dirty secrets would be exposed in his upcoming book, Jean Chrétien lifted his drunken, drooling head off the pillow and murmured "A book is a book. What kind of a book? It's a book. A book is a book. And when you 'ave a good book it's because it's written."

**In response to an offline questioner who asked "What would you be doing in bed with Chrétien " I thought I should clear things up. Hey, everyone knows how easy it is to get into the Chrétien bedroom. Last night, I drunkenly stumbled into the wrong house, and when Aline attacked me, some kind of sexual chemical reaction occurred. Next thing I know, the Chrétien's and I are entangled in the throes of a sweaty ménage a trois. Hey, one should never look a gift former PM's wife in the mouth...mwahaha.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew.

6:46 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

hey Aline is actually pretty hot in a "bad dream you'd never want to admit to your friends about your grandmere" kinda way.

7:20 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

So... like.. you're sure it wasn't Michel, right?

8:32 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

Actually I saw Aline one time shopping at Holt Renfrew in Ottawa and thought she was very elegant and pretty.

8:33 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

OMG girlfriend- What the hell were you doing in Holt Renfrew??? And to think, I thought you had taste...

8:41 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Sheena said...

Most clearly, I do not these days.

10:28 PM, September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, I have known a similar Chrétien ménage.
It is not a fond memory.
In fact, I'm not sure Aline knew the Midge and I were even there!
JC, on the other hand ... EwwwWUH!

Thankfully, revenge has finally been mine.

10:15 AM, September 18, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

where the hell has Smenita gone?

3:29 PM, September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home