Thursday, January 11, 2007

John A's Bday!


I hope you'll all be hoisting a frosty wobbly pop for good ole John Eh. tonight kids! I have it on good word that it's also Chretien's b-day today as well. I, for one, plan to be talking like him by 9 pm tonight. A special meeting of the MBC Executive (Multiple Beverage Coalition of Greater Toronto) has been called for tonight and we will undoubtedly be slobbering odes to the creation of Canada by one of the greatest drunks ever to grace our fair dominion. Vive le Canada!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe Calgary said...

Hah... I knew I was drinking to something. I just couldn't remember what.

5:06 PM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being really lazy and all I haven't bothered to look for myself, but I recall from my high school days about 100 years ago that John A MacDonald was the first of many foreign born PM's (Scotland). How could I not like a guy like that.

6:43 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

I am done celebrating. Very drunk. School night. Gotta do eet again Perkins 2morrow night...

12:12 AM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger Leatherhands said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on your blogosphere glory! Sorry I missed the fun yesterday, I had one of those memorable days....working on site with the worst gastro-intestinal issues I've had in some time. (Picked up some fucking bug-from hell from my kiddies who have been home from school most of the week....cleaning up all that barf had the inevitable result.
If anyone wants to lose weight quickly, I highly recommend this virus...I'm a full ten pounds lighter than I was yesterday.)

Re: blog criticism: No mention of all the unbridled comedic naughtiness ...he missed a huge part of your blog's appeal.

8:08 AM, January 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

7:39 AM, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home