Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Public Enemy Number One

Well sexified mofos, I'm back. This X-Mas season was better than most. There were no family knife fights over terrified turkey; no dark feelings of credit-inspired apocalypse; no tragedy, STD inspired ER runs, flu-like symptoms or conspicuous flash weight gain. Hell, I only even puked just that once!

There was definitely some piece of ass on earth and good swill amongst men to be had, and I partook enthusiastically. A bevy of beautiful faces kissed me over the course of several festive events, of which we hosted a record 3 within a week. We also hosted two fabulous jam sessions; one on X-Mas day with a bunch of cute-as-hell kids playing everything from djembes to mini-guitars, as Rock Star friend and I led them on mass singalongs of Rudolph and Frosty on piano and acoustic. The other was an obligatory marathon 3 hour slobbering NY Eve tune, feed 'n weed fest. Dude. Sweet.

Any way, tomorrow, I will once again mount my tireless, ephemeral campaign for daily political-obscenic bloggage. Until then, you over-heated, hormone raging humanoid units, I'll leave you with a fitting quote from Chuck D and an idiot with a huge clock around his neck:

Once again, back is the incredible,
the rhyme animal,
the incredible K, public enemy number one!

Turn it up- bring the noise!!!

Housekeeping Note:
I am turning on word verification because these spam trollers are really starting to get on my fucking nerves. I will never be anyone's bitch. Sorry for the incovenience good people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leatherhands said...

Happy new year K-man! Lots of adventure over the holidays:
The bad
- had to work on two presentations
- hard drive went down, taking some stuff with it
- relationship with the ex went down a couple more notches (I didn't think that was possible.)

The good:
-kids had an awesome Christmas
- closed those two deals
- have a new, smokin' (if pretty empty) hard drive
- had copious amounts of aged wine, fresh weed, and every meal known to mankind
- hitting the drums harder than ever

(Good definitely outweighed the bad...)

9:15 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Glad to hear it my fine leathered friend. All is fine and good upon arrriving down here in the middle of Hellville. No catastrophic fires in my absence over the past 10 days...

9:40 AM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to both of you. I am happy to see that both of you survived the holidays.

Not so happy about word verification as the two of us don't get along so well(violent history) but I guess I can survive until K gets rid of the spams;)

11:53 PM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger pam said...

And I thought he was MY bitch.

Glad you all had a grand holiday. I'm still feeling warm and fuzzy, or maybe I'm still a little drunk. My blood alcohol count has not been 0 since about Dec 20th.

Happy New Year,

10:27 AM, January 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home