Friday, November 17, 2006

K-Dough Accepting Submissions

Yes, it's true. I am taking submisssions for book pitches in the style of O.J.'s new psycho-thetical admitting-murder-in-hindsight masterpiece called If I Did It.

While I wait for your creative ideas to pour in, here are a few options I'm looking at for ghost writing gigs at this point:

Bill Clinton, If I Put It In All the Way

Ollie North, If Reagan Knew Everything

Alfonso Gagliano, If I Hung Out With Murderers

Donald Rumsfeld, If I Knew the WMD Excuse Was Absolute Bullshit

George W. Bush, If I Couldn't Read

Wayne Gretzky, If My Wife Had A Gambling Problem

Peter Mackay, If I Still Obviously Loved An Evil Demoness

Jean Chretien, If I Didn't Axe The GST, Where Would We Be Now?

Condoleeza Rice, If I Had Known In Advance They Were Going To Fly Planes Into Buildings

Richard Nixon, If I was A Crook

Happy F-Day, you seksy phuckers!
K

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Leatherhands said...

Celine Dion- if my husband was a felcher

10:34 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

and the sequel of course....

If I Had The Body of An 8 Year Old Boy and the Head of a Marmoset

10:53 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Leatherhands said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Marmoset? Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

11:04 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

FYI- Your laughter has caused me to laugh out loud as well sir.

11:10 AM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger Joe Calgary said...

Hillary Clinton - If I liked cigars...

Conrad Black - If I was nicer, would I still be rich?

George Bush Jr. - If Iraq is like a Cow, then the US is the Stallion that is going to fuck that cow.

George Bush Sr. - If only my son wasn't so mis-understood.

Geb Bush - If only George Jr. wasn't Daddy's favorite.

Houston Rangers - If George is gone, then there's more blow for the rest of us.

1:32 PM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toronto Maple Leafs Choir -- If only we could win a Stanley Cup!

8:46 PM, November 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harper - If only Canada wasn't second rate

5:02 AM, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dalton McGuinty - 1000 Ways To Get Elected Premier And Still Piss People Off.

1:44 AM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger uncle freddy said...

Belinda Stronach - How to 'Tie' One On In A Dog-Eat-Dog World

Rona Ambrose - Not Tall Enough to Have a Backbone

Ben Mulroney - Yes, I Became A One-Dimensional Star Fucker...Ask Me How!

Scott Brison - Polling the Erectorate

Peter Mansbridge - I'm So Fucking Cool And I Know It

12:17 PM, November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home