Thursday, June 22, 2006

Recipe: Greasy K-Dough Sandwich

Ok, Ok. Jesus -- stop the whining. I'll throw y'all a bona (giggle). If you ever needed a reason to watch Question Period here are two. And when I say "two" I don't just mean Helena. This picture conjures a deep-seated disturbing sexual conflict I've experienced for years concerning Sunday School teachers, problems with / attraction to authority and Jack Daniels-inspired daisy chains.

Let the good times roll this coming weekend childerns of the corn-dogs!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greasy K-dough sandwich...ewww.I have to say, you got me with that one. I prefer the Fair Ground pic myself.

3:31 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Hey- I didn't say exactly what constituted the grease. It could be something innocuous; sweet and tasty like, ummm, chocolate pudding. Mmmmm.

You've hurt the K-Dough's feelings. He needs to cuddle now.

3:43 PM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this picture suggest Helena and Rona are 'together'? Harper might not like that.

4:11 PM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, that's more interesting but a little messy. And chocolate pudding would be more "sticky" than greasy. Greasy? Well, I've been looking at greasy men all afternoon and it's not been pretty.

4:17 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

you have...doing what pray tell?

4:39 PM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yadda yadda conditions of parole...yadda yadda

5:10 PM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i've always had this reoccurring dream of libby davies and hedy fry, should i see a doctor?

7:54 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

always!

10:50 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Joe Calgary said...

Sweet K-Dough, sweet...

Sign me up for the butter-up for Tories.

2:47 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger ottawonk said...

so you decided to go with the cropped version ... we also found that the other half of that photo kind of killed the fantasy. unless you're into that kind of thing, of course.

11:41 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home