Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Paparazzi Nails K-Dough!

I have been violated. I had successfuly avoided having my true identity exposed for so long. But I flew a bit too high - too close to the sun, if you will- on the waxy wings of trust. What is this stinky world coming to when a famous blogger can't relax on vacation? When you look at these serene shots of me wake boarding at dusk, you are probably feeling the same as I did, when my eager eyes caught that infamous pic of Gene Simmons half unmasked in Teen Beat, with only a piece of paper covering his face.

Well, if I am the blogging generation's answer to Gene Simmons, then so be it. But must I always be peering over my shoulder, fearful of the next salivating wolf in one of those stupid safari vests pointing his equipment at me? Can't little Kay-Dough grow up like every other kid, in relative miserable, mediocre anonymity - a faceless, unnoticed time bomb that will explode into Queen Street confetti in her teenage years?

Wait a minute- maybe I haven't thought this through completely. Perhaps this slavish, celeb cult worship is
good for us. Nevermind. Please continue to adore and fawn as per the usual routine, plebes. Oh, and kiss my rings and make me a fuckin' sandwich on the way out, would ya?

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the old saying that goes something like "stick our neck out and you're bound to get your head shot off!

9:11 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

GITFR: Well, let's just put it this way- I've done a lot of "sticking" in my life, and I haven't lost it yet!

Here's hopin'...

10:22 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Joe Calgary said...

As long as the photo you didn't publish wasn't the Celebrity "Water Enema"...

12:20 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Hey, everyone needs a good colonic every once in a while. Just because I prefer to have mine performed publicly with midgets, a step ladder and a fire hose doesn't mean you have to tar and feather boa me!!!

12:31 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger scout said...

accept your fame, just accept it....heal the celeb within.

i sent the $1,000 cheque for the enlargement of the photos, hope i got your address right.

1:01 PM, August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the pictures of k-dough having a huge wipe-out. I might be willing to pay for that.
Nothing like filling your sinuses with water to give you that summertime feelin'.
Yes, you are a WAKE BOARD GOD. (Now you owe me a beer).

1:23 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Pam: Sinuses? My ear was full for days... I had a perch, a soggy cigarette butt and a Mepps 3 stuck in there as well. Getting air on the wake is a lot harder than it looks on TV ya know!

Leather Muskodero: Indeed, your ass is in trouble baby. A little less horrified squirming and tears next time and a little more Parkay and play acting will get you a much lighter sentence.

Scout: Lovin' your new visual identity dude.

1:44 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Joe Calgary said...

Firehose, ladder, and a midget eh? K-Dough, sounds like your gonna need that Parkay more than leather will.

The Boa would make a nice touch though.

2:39 PM, August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-Dough, I saw you today on university avenue around 5:30 or 5:45. You were riding a bike and you had a black bag and you were wearing beige pants and a blue shirt.
I was going to come and say hi to you but I don't know your real name and there is no way I was going to say "Hi K-Dough".

10:04 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Joanne- wow - you don't know how close you actually came to scaring me there for a sec. You seriously got the time, place, mode of transpo and the black (saddle) bag(s) correct, but you were way off on the clothes.

Are you some kind of freakin' psycho, I mean psychic or something??????

10:16 PM, August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-Dough, not psychic or psycho. I just happened to be there at that time. You wouldn't have dirty blonde hair would you cuz there was this other guy on a cycle with black pant, white shirt and dirty blonde hair. Now I could sit here all night and try to remember all the guys I saw on a cycle wearing formal clothes and riding a bike but I have to eventually sleep.

10:38 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger scout said...

if the guy was sniffing the bicycle seat, it was k-dough. i understand that in public he likes to be addressed as lord k.

12:53 AM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joanne,

Next time this happens, just try to peek down his pants.(This is what I do when I spot a potential K-Man). If the mystery fella is wearing fancy,patterned panties, it's your man. We all know K-dough has a bit of an underwear fetish.

8:43 AM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger K-Dough said...

Ha!!!!!! I love it.

A clue for the future Joanne- The Special K does not wear his office armour when he's riding on the wind...

9:06 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home